Fatema Ebrahim has a Master’s from New York University, and worked as a Community Manager for award-winning startup Kipin Hall. After relocating to Bahrain, Fatema became the Country Head of the Bahrain Branch in Action Global Communications for four years. Action Global is a global PR and Communications agency with 55+ offices worldwide. In January 2019, she started Andra PR consulting regional and local clients. In February 2018, Fatema was appointed by HRH Crown Prince to be part of the new board of directors for the Bahrain Economic Development Board (EDB), for the term 2018 – 2021.
- Board Member, the Bahrain Economic Development Board (the youngest board member to ever be appointed).
- Board Member, the Women in Fintech Initiative (WIFBH).
Education and Qualifications
- Georgetown Professional Development Certificate Program in Fintech, Georgetown University
- M.S. in Public Relations & Corporate Communication, New York University
- B.S. in Communications, State University of New York at Buffalo
Activities, Recognition, Awards
- Named among Bahrain’s Most Influential Women, Business In Gulf Magazine, 2016
- Recognized as the most influential women in Bahrain 2019
- Top 100 women in FinTech by Lattic 80 in 2019.